Re: [cdt-dev] Debugger Window? Pro-C plug-in? Debugging unix C apps remotedly from Windows?

> Hi
>
> 1. I am writing an error handler in Java. I would like it to have a
> method breakpoint(). Calling this method would bring in the Eclipse
> debugger window - with call stack, variables etc. Is there a way to
> do so?
>
> I know how to do it in Visual Age for Java: you do
>
> DebugSupport.halt();
>
> 2. Has anyone heard of a Pro*C plug-in?
>
> 3. Is there a plug-in that allows to
> seamlessly deploy C files to a Unix box, compile and debug them
> there remotedly, all from the Windows environment (no X-windows)?
>
> Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is an OT - I
> could not find a more relevant group.

I do not follow here.  Are you debugging a Java program or a C/C++ application ?

In the C/C++ of the CDT there are no way that an application can halt
itself and turn itself into a debug session.

However, you can run an application in debug mode and set breakpoints
programatically.

For Java application related question you are in the wrong mailing list.

Back to the top