Re: [cdt-dev] Debug Java Class from within a C program

Hi,

Thanks for the info. However, i would like to know if there is any other way to debug multi processes / programs like this scenario.

Thanks,
Raghav

Alain Magloire wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to debug a Java Class from within a C Program. I am able
to execute the C API and also the Java Class from within the C program.
However, i am currently unable to Debug the Java Class when it is
invoked from within a C program. Any help will be appreciated.

JNI integration is not really on the roadmap at this moment
although we are looking at some possibilities, any ideas
and even better ... any resources are more then welcome to make this happen.