Re: [cdt-dev] Interesting "starter" work project

+1

Please submit small and focus patches, so we can evaluate the impact.

I've started some work on the Copy/Paste/Rename, its a lift-off from
the navigator.  The JDT counterpart seems to involve a lot of refactoring
that may not be necessary to a C/C++ language.
We'll be happy to see any patches on this.

> from changing the MakeAction stuff right now until the builder
> discussion slows down a bit (otherwise parts of the patch might
> get rejected).
>
> Nice work however!  Looking forward to seeing it!

8-)
+1

Back to the top