RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Testing Meeting

Yes,  we will organize a conference call for this.  I will send out an email by the end of this week with the information.

Mathieu

"Robb, Sam" <sam.robb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2003 12:41 PM
Please respond to cdt-dev

        To:        <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Testing Meeting

Mathieu,

  We have a couple of folks who would be interested in at least listening in on the
proceedings - will this be open as a conference call?

-Samrobb