[cdt-dev] Re: Eclipse/CDT/ErrorParserManager question

> hello,
>
> sorry for bothering
>
> just can't figure out, how to add custom error parsers to eclipse's cdt
> without touching cdt core itself.
> where to make this setting "errorOutputParser" and how to make eclipse load
> the classes specified there?

It is a very good question.

We were suppose to make this an extension point, so folks could
contribute there own error parsers to a C/C++ project ... but ...
the ideas was forgotten along the way.

For now, in the current "Std Make Builder" there is no way
to change/modify/add/delete the errorOutputParser.

I would encourage you to put this in Bugzilla as PR/defect
so we could remedy before the 1.2 release.

Back to the top