[cdt-dev] about source files of CDT

hi,
I have downloaded the projects aoubt CDT from CVS repository, and I have also downloaded a source package of CDT named "org.eclipse.cdt-200305011510.win32_1.1.0.src.zip". But it seems that there are many differences between their files and structure.
I can build CDT with the projects from CVS repository but can not build it with the src zip. How could I make use of the src zip?
And I think maybe there some useless files downloaded from CVS repository when I just only want to build CDT in my local computer. Am I right?
Is there any detailed document about the file structure of CVS repository?
Thanks in advance!

best regards,

Felix

Back to the top