Re: [cdi-dev] Backward compatibility switch for CDI Full impl WRT empty beans.xml (was Re: Invitation to discuss proposals for future CDI release)

On Feb 24, 2023, at 12:53 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Really, this change makes no sense, sorry.

I think we need to be very careful about sentences like that.  It’s ok to not agree, but as we did not participate in the discussion we need to hold ourselves equally accountable for any decisions made.

The best outcome is we don’t blame others for decisions they made without our help, they don’t blame us for our lack of help, and we mutually understand we were all doing the best we could and keep focused on what we can control which is what we do next.

My $0.02

-David

Back to the top