Re: [cdi-dev] CDI TCK for Core Profile - test count?

Ok, thanks, I'll take a look.

On Jun 17, 2022 at 9:48:41 PM, Brian M Decker <bmdecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I’m starting to really think that my test count is the correct one here, Scott.  The TestSuite.xml you linked to is full of stuff like this:

  <testcase name="testDecoratedTypes" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.029"/>

  <testcase name="testDecoratorDoesNotImplementDelegateType" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.024"/>

  <testcase name="testDecoratorIsManagedBean" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.027"/>

  <testcase name="testDecoratorOrdering" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.022"/>

  <testcase name="testDelegateInjectionPoint" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.023"/>

  <testcase name="testDuplicateBindingsOnResolveDecoratorsFails" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.026"/>

  <testcase name="testEmptyTypeSetOnResolveDecoratorsFails" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.025"/>

  <testcase name="testInstanceOfDecoratorForEachEnabled" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.024"/>

  <testcase name="testNonBindingsOnResolveDecoratorsFails" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.022"/>

  <testcase name="testNonEnabledDecoratorNotResolved" classname="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.full.decorators.definition.DecoratorDefinitionTest" time="0.017"/>

The entire class of DecoratorDefinitionTest (https://github.com/jakartaee/cdi-tck/blob/master/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/full/decorators/definition/DecoratorDefinitionTest.java) is marked with CDI_FULL and should not be executed here.

I’ve opened an issue here with an example of our CDI Lite (Core Profile) results -- https://github.com/jakartaredhat/wf-core-tck-runner/issues/1

-Brian

Brian Decker
Jakarta Platform TCK Lead, Open Liberty