[cdi-dev] CDI TCK RC7 and new Weld CR versions

Hello,

I have released a new version of CDI TCK - 4.0.0-RC7
This version is needed as a public release that we base a compatible implementation on for a ballot respin. The main reason for it was lack of a test for the new Startup/Shutdown event[1].

However, there is also a modification to lang model TCK[2] and a miniature change to one of the tests making wrong assumptions on active contexts[3].

Along with this I have also released new Weld versions - Weld API 5.0.CR2 and Weld Core 5.0.0.CR2. Those should land in Maven Central within an hour.
You can see the announcement here - http://weld.cdi-spec.org/news/2022/03/23/weld-500CR2/
This release now correctly implements Startup/Shutdown events and automatically fires them.
It is based on the latest TCK release which it has successfully passed.

Regards
Matej

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cdi-tck/pull/355
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cdi-tck/pull/352