Re: [cdi-dev] CDI 4.0 release dependency status

Hi,

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022, Emily Jiang via cdi-dev <cdi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ivar checked and said that the tck and glassfish implementation for Jakarta Annotations are not quite complete as yet.

If anyone wants to do a PR for GF 7 regarding Jakarta Annotations, that would be highly appreciated .

We recently released a GF 7 milestone, which among others includes CDI 4, so that should be a good target to try this against.

Kind regards,
Arjan

We will discuss more next week on exactly what we're still missing.

--
Thanks & Regards
Emily

Back to the top