Re: [cdi-dev] CDI GitHub pages enabled

Thanks Scott.

I'd just like to add that to kick it off, there is a first article summarizing what's coming to CDI 4.0.
See https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/cdi/2021/10/25/way-to-cdi4.html if you are interested in an overview of features and changes.

Matej

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 11:15 PM Scott Stark <starksm64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have enabled the GitHub pages for the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cdi repo to replace the old cdi-spec.org site for blogs, news, etc. and to align with the current committers being able to provide content.

The source is located in the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cdi/tree/master/docs directory and is based on Jekyll/Markdown so that it is completely supported by the native GitHub pages generation. Submitting PRs against that content is the mechanism to add pages content, which is published at https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/cdi/

The README.md in https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cdi/tree/master/docs describes how you can locally build the pages content to validate changes.