[cdi-dev] CDI 4.0 project release plan

I have started a release plan for the 4.0 release that will target the EE 10 core profile;

At this point it is somewhat vague in line with other specification release plans. As we flesh out the core and lite specification changes we can update the plan. As the core platform evolves any requirements on CDI can be added as well.

Create an issue in the CDI project to discuss changes that should be reflected in the release plan.

Back to the top