Re: [cdi-dev] CDI Meeting 20/04/2021

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 5:04 PM Matej Novotny <manovotn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Today's meeting was solely focused on discussing proposed solutions to bean discovery in Lite.

Next step is to create a survey and send to to this mailing list

And all around the usual social media -- hopefully we can get some answers :-)

LT

so that we know what the community and other commiters think of it.

As usual, full notes are here although this time they are bare as most discussion and edits took place in the aforementioned document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJgN9UZlSwYASnE-IpaFVw9D7spJoK2J1vlys7AyNG4/edit#

Matej