Re: [cdi-dev] Removal of deprecated bits for next major version

Hi,

+1 for removing deprecated bits. Jakarta EE and CDI is complex enough as it is, and those deprecated parts only add to its complexity.

For the next version of Faces we're also removing things that have long ago been deprecated.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms