Re: [cdi-dev] Decision making process in CDI spec

I like the majority vote with lazy consensus; however, when the vote has an equilibrium in several +1 and -1, it worths locking a meeting only to talk about it and vote again. Even after this vote number is drawing, the spec leader has the Casting vote.