Re: [cdi-dev] CDI future - problems and proposal

Hi Mark,

I can certainly understand disagreement, but can we avoid mischaracterizing what’s in the drafts? In all of the various proposals the overwhelming majority of the Core API, including contextual scopes, is retained which is certainly a lot more than just the name.  It certainly does intend to be less than Full (the proposal is called Lite after all) and more than AtInject.

I do share your opinion on Jigsaw.

-Jason