Re: [cdi-dev] CDI future - problems and proposal

Hi,

Yes indeed, Request Scope is special and should stay, though maybe a clarification in the CDI docs at some point (maybe not now), should be that specs give their own interpretation to it. E.g. for the async request scope in EJB, it could perhaps hint what it does as an example, but let the actual definition up to EJB.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms