Re: [cdi-dev] CDI Lite compatible extension lead

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 4:44 AM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe this is a silly question, but what about running the existing CDI extensions at build time, and then capture and export the resulting state?

This is not a silly question at all and is very much in line with where I thought things were going to go initially, and, naïvely, in the absence of further requirements, where my bias would lean.  That said, I still don't know what the use cases are yet.  (I can guess but it would be much better to have them spelled out so we can see how best to satisfy them with a minimal amount of specification changes.)

Best,
Laird

Back to the top