Re: [cbi-dev] Retiring inactive committers on CBI

Not that I know of.

@Wayne Beaton, can you help?

Mikaël Barbero
Head of Security | Eclipse Foundation

On 11 Jul 2024 at 16:20:13, Edward Willink via cbi-dev <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Michael

Does committer emiritus still exist? I'm sure David qualifies ten times over.

Regards

Ed

On 11/07/2024 08:38, Mikael Barbero via cbi-dev wrote:
Dear CBI Committers,

It is good practice to maintain committership for individuals who are actively contributing to the project.

I want to thank Mat Booth and David Williams for their past contributions, but they have been inactive for some time (see https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.cbi/CM/mbooth and https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.cbi/CM/david_williams).  Therefore, I propose retiring them. I want to emphasize that we will always welcome their contributions in the future if they renew their interest in the project.

Both Mat and David have the opportunity to argue for retaining their status by replying to this thread on cbi-dev. If there is no response, I will proceed with retiring their status in two weeks.

Thank you!