[cbi-dev] Retiring inactive committers on CBI

Dear CBI Committers,

It is good practice to maintain committership for individuals who are actively contributing to the project.

I want to thank Mat Booth and David Williams for their past contributions, but they have been inactive for some time (see https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.cbi/CM/mbooth and https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.cbi/CM/david_williams).  Therefore, I propose retiring them. I want to emphasize that we will always welcome their contributions in the future if they renew their interest in the project.

Both Mat and David have the opportunity to argue for retaining their status by replying to this thread on cbi-dev. If there is no response, I will proceed with retiring their status in two weeks.

Thank you!

Mikaël Barbero
Head of Security | Eclipse Foundation