Re: [cargotracker-dev] Using Cargo Tracker in a book

Thank you for the invitation to collaborate on the migration project. Ron Veen and I would love to be a part of it and contribute in any way we can. It's great to know that the project has been used in books and articles in the past.

We are aware of the ongoing migration to Payara 6 and Jakarta EE 10, and we would love to work with Hillmer and the Payara team on it.

As for the Azure part, we have not yet reached that part of the book. But we would greatly appreciate any assistance when Ron Veen and I start writing these chapters.

Best regards,
David Vlijmincx