Re: [capra-dev] Notification system in artifact handler breaks support for external models

On 29 June 2017 at 13:57, Jens Lideström <jens.lidestrom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But we would still need a way to specify that we want the ReqTool model to
> be used, even if the generic model is present. Right now its a matter of
> chance I think. Sometimes it works because the ReqTool model happens to be
> first in the list of extension point contributions; sometimes it doesn't
> work.

The generic models can be avoided by not installing the
org.eclipse.capra.generic.feature feature. If the user installs
reqtool it should be possible to avoid pulling in that feature. Of
course if the user installs that feature explicitly then things will
break.

/Hans-Erik

Back to the top