Re: [capra-dev] Tests results on the build server working?

Great! I can see the test result in Mylyn from the build completed at 12:54:54.921.

It's very simple to add a build server to Mylyn in Eclipse: Just open the Builds view and add a server with the https://hudson.eclipse.org/capra/ URL.

You wrote the following:

> I have now configured the build jobs **you listed** to record

I'd like to clarify that the jobs I *listed* in my previous mail was just examples. I have no idea about which jobs are interesting for testing.

/Jens

Jens Lideström
Software developer
rt-labs

Hey Jens,

good catch! I have now configured the build jobs you listed to record the Surefire reports. I have run a nightly build. The test results can now be found here:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/capra/job/build-src-develop-nightly/lastBuild/testReport/
Can you check if you can access them via Mylyn?

Best,
Jan-Philipp