Re: [capra-dev] Plant UML update site

Thanks, Jens! If my memory serves correctly, there was a patch for this some time ago, but maybe it never made it into the repo. The update site on basar.idi.ntnu.no is gone every once in a while but has always come back, so it was not a big issue so far. Of course, using the correct site is much better!

Best,
Jan-Philipp