Re: [buckminster-dev] New to Buckminster

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>  I think the most important things right now is the content itself and to get it structured in a way
>  that makes it easy to navigate. IMO this is the difficult part. The actual medium can be changed
>  once we have that.

For me, one thing that would be invaluable would be a whole bunch of
cquery's, rmaps, cspex with tonnes of comments in them. I'm a learn by
doing person, then going "oh, that's how it works" when I go back to
documentation later to follow up on something.

Having spent a lot of time wrestling with Buckminster these last few
weeks, I finally have light at the end of the tunnel, and my final
build system is so much more simple than anything I had done
previously. If there's anything I can add to the documentation, I'll
gladly help.

Adrian.

Back to the top