[buckminster-dev] problems with resolve - uncaught exception

Hi there,

Before I go and file a bug, I just want to check with you to see if you've
seen this before. I'm trying to set up a rmap for use in materializing a
developer's workbench which will contain a number of features and plugins
among other things. Providers are PDEMapProviders and CVS. Resolve for a
select group of plugins (they all reside in the same directory in the cvs
repository) fails with a message like this:

com.amis.skt.debug:osgi.bundle/[2.2.0,3.0.0)#OSGi: Found match
:2008-01-28T22:34:35.000+0000
com.amis.skt.debug:osgi.bundle/[2.2.0,3.0.0)#OSGi: Using provider
cvs(org.eclipse.buckminster.core.common.model.Format@bf2a6e81)
Metadata refetch from Fri Feb 22 16:24:21 EST 2008 for
:pserver:leet@sam:/usr/local/share/projects/cvsrep/swt_root/host_code/ide/code/projects/com.amis.sk2.doc.user
java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier 's'
ERROR   [0010] : java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier
's'

I'm assuming the missing format arg exception is from the fact that the
first line pasted above is missing the version number. Most 'found match'
lines seem to be like:

com.amis.skt.build:osgi.bundle/[2.2.0,3.0.0)#OSGi: Found match
2.3.0.qualifier:2008-01-28T22:34:31.000+0000

This is a bit of a curiosity, but I certainly wouldn't rule out the fact
that I could be doing something wrong with my rmap :)

What is the recommended method for resolving where you're using PDE maps
with cvs readers in the case where you may have multiple cvs paths to
contend with?

eg:

We might have dependencies to resolve like the following:

/path/to/cvs/moduleA/root/buckminster.component
/path/to/cvs/moduleB/root/buckminster.component

is it best to try a match/replace with properties? Or can we use multiple
cvs providers in a search path to coordinate with the PDE map provider?

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks
Todd

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.

Back to the top