Re: [buckminster-dev] help with CVS

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the effort - sorry to report it's a no go...
After spinning it's wheels for a while (pressed resolve to wizard) I get a
dialog popup the details of which are:

      "Could not connect to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/test:
I/O has been interrupted.
      Timeout while reading from input stream"

the I/O interrupt looks like the error seen in bugzilla issue #217839.

The details of the eclipse console are:

Found searchPath default for component org.demo.hello.xml.world
blocked(class org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob[Building
workspace])
blocked(class org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob[Building
workspace])
ERROR   [0001] : No suitable provider for component
org.demo.hello.xml.world:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath default
  ERROR   [0001] : Provider
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/test,org.demo.hello.xml.world):
No match found for component org.demo.hello.xml.world

I double checked and looks like I can't use anonymous access to the
www.tada.se:/cvsroot/test repo through the eclipse workbench either (File
-> Import -> Projects from CVS). Same I/O interrupted timeout message. At
least it's consistent :)

Todd

             Thomas Hallgren
             <thomas@xxxxxxx>
             buckminster-dev-b         Buckminster developer discussions
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx         <buckminster-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             g                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/14/2008 05:49          Re: [buckminster-dev] help with CVS
             PM

             Please respond to
                Buckminster
                 developer
                discussions
             <buckminster-dev@
               eclipse.org>

Hi Todd,
Well, if it cannot be done in one direction, perhaps we can go the other
way.

I've set up a CVSNT server on my own host and I added the demo to that
repository and made it
accessible using anonymous access. You should be able to reach it with the
following RMAP:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rmap
             xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0";
             xmlns:mp="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/MavenProvider-1.0
"
             xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0";>

             <searchPath name="default">
                         <provider readerType="cvs"
componentTypes="eclipse.feature,osgi.bundle,buckminster" source="true">
                                     <uri
format=":pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/test,{0}">
                                                 <bc:propertyRef
key="buckminster.component" />
                                     </uri>
                         </provider>
             </searchPath>

             <locator searchPathRef="default" pattern="^org\.demo\..*" />
             <redirect href="
http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/rmaps/dogfood2.rmap";
pattern=".*"/>
</rmap>

I have no problems resolving and materializing this. Perhaps you can verify
that this repository has
the same structure as yours?

- thomas