[bpel-dev] request about changing jar files' directory

Dear friends,

Please correct me if I am wrong. I don't understand why the jar files in the deployable download
package (not from cvs) is in "bin" directory after extraction. I don't think it is a necessary
requirement for a plug-in under Eclipse 3.3. I wonder if you could get rid of "bin" directory
since there is such directory if the jar files are exported from Eclipse. (I mean after I modify
some source code through Eclipse and then export it to jar file). I think it will be much easier
to package the whole project.

By the way, any suggestions about my last email about how to develop Eclipse BPEL efficiently? for
example, is there an ant script to automatic package the whole project after modifying some source
code? how to test the modification without installing it and creating a BPEL file? (no compile
error does not mean the project will work)

Thanks!
Sam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Back to the top