Re: [basyx-dev] Basyx Introductory Examples

Dear Mr. Osman,

many thanks for pointing this out. This was a bug in the SDK that was not caught because a special case was not considered in an unit test.

I added a test case and fixed this bug. You can pull the latest update, rebuild the SDK and then, the example will work.

Best regards,

Frank Schnicke

--

Frank Schnicke

Project Manager

Dept. Embedded Software Engineering

Fraunhofer IESE

Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern

+49 631 6800-2259

frank.schnicke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.iese.fraunhofer.de