Re: [basyx-dev] Hello World!

Dear Julian,

we’re currently working on a TCK. Most of the tests for core components (providers, registry, …) are already set up in a way to be reusable as TCK (e.g. org.eclipse.basyx.testsuite.regression.aas.registration.TestRegistryProviderSuite) . Thus, arbitrary implementations can be validated against the test cases, even from different SDKs as long as they expose an HTTP endpoint.

Additionally, we’re currently working on an OpenAPI specification of interfaces and AAS metamodel. When this is done, we’ll update the project wiki accordingly.

Best regards,

Frank

M.Sc. Frank Schnicke

Project Manager Embedded Software Engineering

Fraunhofer IESE

Fraunhofer-Platz 1 | 67663 Kaiserslautern

Phone: +49 631 / 6800-2259 | Fax: +49 631 / 6800-9-1199

www.iese.fraunhofer.de