[basyx-dev] Complete Basyx example

Dear Basyx developers,

I wish to implement a complete Basyx system with control components, submodels and asset administrative shells.
Is there a good example file showing how to integrate all these together?
Because in the documentation, the control components are almost the basis of the system but all the examples I could find only consider administrative shells and their submodels.
I'm especially looking into how to create a control component and connect it to an administrative shell.

Another question: what in the Basyx middleware correspond to the administrative shell component manager (as described in the industry 4.0 standards)?

Best regards,

Nicolas Duminy

Back to the top