Re: [basyx-dev] How to use BaSys40.Component.REST ?!

Dear BaSyx development team,

Hi all,
Since my question was so ambiguous, please let me correct the content of
my question.

Well, I am trying to get the Basyx CSNET SDK example to work, but it has
failed.

The SDK itself was successfully built. Next, I want to build and run a
Hello World Example project, but it seems that this sample project doesn't
exist into the Solution folder.
Is anyone can let me known where this is?

--------------------
Hello World Example

To get your first Asset Administation Shell up and running, do the
following;
1. In Solution Explorer expand "Examples" folder
2. Right-click on HelloAssetAdministationShell-Project
:
Are these things  wrong?
I can not find "Examples" folder.

Best regards, and thank you for your help.
Yukishige Yoshida.

Back to the top