Re: [automotive-pmc] PMC notification - new projects proposal Eclipse uProtocol-SDK

Hi Andreas,

Sure! The project is reportedly going to add more committers (we warned them that it would require election if it comes too late, but it's fine) soon, as it is backed by a big company (GM) and is part of the SDV initiative.
I'll ask them to try harder to add more committers asap and will let you know.

boris