[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Naresh Nayak on Eclipse Kuksa™ has started

A committer election for Naresh Nayak on project Eclipse Kuksa™
(automotive.kuksa) was started by Sebastian Schildt with this criteria:

Naresh (nayakned) is a long-.time contributor to Eclipse KUKSA and has
already made an impact on the project.

He started the interactive KUSA testclient
https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.val/tree/master/kuksa_viss_client two years
ago and is the author of our new GOlang binding
https://github.com/eclipse/kuksa.val/tree/master/kuksa_go_client . Currently
Naresh is involved in refactoring the KUKSA GRPC interface.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Naresh (nayakned) as a committer on
Eclipse Kuksa™.

Eclipse Kuksa™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.kuksa/elections/election-naresh-nayak-committer-eclipse-kuksa%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.kuksa