Re: [austin-ec] Hi!

Welcome, truth be told I have not seen too much traffic here recently, it would be great if the community got a bit more active.  Maybe time for another, what did you call them Chris, stammich or something??

Thanks,
James E. Ervin, IV

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Blog: http://iacobus.blogspot.com