[aspectj-users] Can we access any static join point information in declare error/warning?

Can we access any static join point information in declare error/warning message?

Looks like that should be easy to support.

I want to use this feature to error out only on new policy violation, so first pass is to use warning to find all the violation, and I prefer getting a useful string so that it is easy to copy/paste to the declare error.

End result will be that legacy policy violation will show warning, new policy violation will generate error.

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top