Re: [aspectj-users] Writing aspect around private method of java.io package

Hi,

I think that you will need to weave the classes you want with the ajc compiler and put them in the boot classpath before the JRE provided versions, If the classes are needed for loading jar files, you can't win in a load time approach I believe.

Mike