[aspectj-users] Writing aspect around private method of java.io package

Hi ,

My requirement is to weave some of the private methods of java.io package. I wrote an aspect for that. But that was not working(because those classes were loaded before the class having the main method is loaded). So i have written my own class-loader to load all those classes which JVM loads before running the main() method . This is working fine . Now i want to weave some of the methods of java.io package. But my aspect is not working again. Am i doing something conceptually wrong ?

Thanks,
Ganesh

--
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

Back to the top