RE: [aspectj-users] query about iajc ant task

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the resolution. Appreciate your time in replying to my mail.

I defined a XLint properties file with 2 properties set
invalidAbsoluteTypeName=ignore
unmatchedSuperTypeInCall=ignore

and set an attribute in the ant iajc task as XlintFile="AspectJ.properties"

It worked as a charm!

Cheers,
Venkat