Re: [aspectj-dev] @AJ-sources

In addition to the information in Alex's post, I uploaded an updated version of the AJDK 5 Developers Notebook to the web this weekend (http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/docs.php). This includes some updates in the @AJ chapter made by Alex, and the first complete version of the generics chapter.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"Oli B." <boehm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/06/2005 20:57

Please respond to
boehm@xxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
AspectJ developer discussions <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

AspectJ developer discussions <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[aspectj-dev] @AJ-sources

Hi,

I want to try out the @AJ style as described in the developers notebook.
Can somebody give me a link to the sources (especially to
org.aspectj.lang.annotation) so that I can look after the attributes of
@Aspect.

Or is there an update of the developers notebook available? What's the
state at the moment for the @AJ style?

kind regards
Oliver
--