Re: [aspectj-dev] annotations and "circularity in declare precedence"

ok, reported now as bug#: 86789

regards
Oli

Andrew Clement wrote:

Hi Oli,

That's a bug - please can you raise it on bugzilla?  As I mentioned in
an earlier post we want to resolve as many annotation issues as we can
before AspectJ 1.5.0M2 comes out and that is certainly a very strong
candidate.  I know Adrian has started converting the contents of the
developers notebook into testcases but I don't think that he has
finished yet...

cheers,
Andy.
---
Andy Clement
clemas@xxxxxxxxxx

*"Oli B." <boehm@xxxxxxxxxx>*
Sent by: aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

26/02/2005 21:45
Please respond to
aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

	aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
	[aspectj-dev] annotations and "circularity in declare precedence"

Hi,

I'm testing the new annotation feature for my new book and have now a
problem with the "declare precedence" statement. The following example

    declare precedence : (@PremiumPartner *), *;

results in the error message

circularity in declare precedence, ''*'' occurs more than once
It is the same example (apart form the name) as in the developers notebook.

regards
Oliver
--
Oliver Böhm