Re: [asciidoc-wg] Localization of AsciiDoc content

Our vendor uses a custom, in-house, plugin for SDL Studio to help them with localization and translation.

Basically the purpose of the plugin is to parse the files so that the structure is preserved rather than being pulled into the translation environment and potentially broken.  Inline formatting elements are pulled in but tagged so that the translator can move them around the text but not break them (bold text in the middle of sentences for example).

Interestingly, SDL Studio already has functionality for MarkDown, but our vendor doesn't use that, they have created their own plugin for it as well.

     Steve Anderson