Re: [asciidoc-lang-dev] Proposing olinks

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 4:56 PM David Jencks <david.a.jencks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the updates!

I’ve been trained to think that the existing asciidoc.org site is out of date and not really to be trusted.  My understanding is that in the near future that domain name will point to the AsciiDoc spec project and the existing content will be moved elsewhere.

 The plan, as discussed between the current maintainer of asciidoc.org / asciidoc-py (myself and Lex Trotman) and Dan is that asciidoc.org will soon become a redirect to https://asciidoc-py.github.io with a notice about why the redirect. At some point in the future after that, once the specification WG has created web content, asciidoc.org will then begin to host that content. I hope to get the latter up and running some point soon so the redirect can be put in-place to hopefully make things a bit clearer to folks.

Regards,
Matthew Peveler

Back to the top