[aperi-dev] Building Aperi on Linux

Hi,

I am trying to build Aperi on Linux (SLES10).

I was following the doc "Aperi Development Environment" and guessed bunch of
Windows specific instructions and "converted" them to Linux.

I got to the point where all the Aperi files have been downloaded to the
workspace from CVS (via Eclipse), but there are no Linux equivalent for
build.bat, build_env.bat and other DOS/Windows batch files.

How do I go from here ?
Also is it possible to produce  "Aperi Development Environment" document
for Linux ?!

Thanks.

Alex.

Back to the top