[andmore-dev] Tests are now Alive

The old Integration and Unit Tests from ADT are now running as parts of the build. I also update the build to use tycho 0.22.0. There is still plenty of work to do to get these tests so they are stable, but as new features are added or existing bugs are fixed. Please make sure you write tests to go with them.

I'll work on getting JaCoCo running next with the tests so we can see what parts of the code aren't being executed by tests.

Dave

Back to the top