Re: [ajdt-dev] patch proposal for AJDT build files

#: Matt Chapman changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/23/2005 3:57 PM :#
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your patch, I've just put in a slightly modified version of
it. Rather than creating a new local.properties file, I've added the
properties directly to the build.xml (commented out by default).

Thanks for update Matt. I haven't seen the new version, but it looks like if I want to build it locally i will still need to have the build.xml not-synched with the remote one. My suggestion was working with a .properties file, this allowing to have the build.xml always synched with the CVS, but also be able to customize your local settings.

cheers,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

I've also updated the "Creating an update site" section in the FAQ
with information about this process.

Regards,

Matt.

Hi Matt!

Do you know anything about the status of the submitted build patch? Is it in or is it gonna be?

thanks in advance,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Matt Chapman changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  11/18/2005 11:47 AM :#

Back to the top