Re: [ajdt-dev] Packaging projects built with ajdt code

Hi Irum,

It looks like it's trying to build the
org.eclipse.contribution.visualiser.tests plugin and it can't find it - do
you have the test plugins checked out?

Thanks, Helen

             Irum Godil
             <softwarengineer2
             004@xxxxxxxxx>                                             To
             Sent by:                  AspectJ Development Tools developer
             ajdt-dev-bounces@         discussions <ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             15/10/2005 01:36          Re: [ajdt-dev] Packaging projects
                                       built with ajdt code

             Please respond to
                  AspectJ
             Development Tools
                 developer
                discussions

Hi Helen,
Thanks for your email. I have set up everything now. However, when I run
the build.xml from the "UpdateSite" project I get a lot of errors.

I am attaching a file with the output. I will really appreciate help from
anyone as to how to compile.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.