Re: [ajdt-dev] how to set up development environment for ajdt and ajde?

To build the AspectJ source tree, see

  http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.html#q:buildingsource

See instructions in build/readme-build-and-test-aspectj.html

To build AJDT, the FAQ entry on point is

  http://eclipse.org/ajdt/faq.html#q:source

(not sure if it is up to date - you might need to search the ajdt-dev archive)

Wes