Re: [ajdt-dev] Packaging projects built with ajdt code

Hi Irum,

The org.eclipse.ajdt.build plugin is only for doing builds outside of
Eclipse. The easiest option is to do manual builds from inside
Eclipse. For this you'll need the UpdateSite plugin,
and a workspace containing the other ajdt plugins, which are all
building without errors. All of these plugins should contain build.xml
files - which ones are you missing?

When you run the build.xml from UpdateSite, make sure you run it in
the same JRE environment (from the JRE tab of the launch
configuration).

Regards,

Matt.