[ajdt-dev] Packaging projects built with ajdt code

Hi,

I checked out the ajdt code base, with tag1_2, and have made some modifications. I would like to package the code together as one ajdt plugin. How can I do it?

I have tried running the ant build file for project "org.eclipse.ajdt.build", but that does not generate any files.

Also, I tried running the ant file from the "UpdateSite" project. This project complains about a lot of ajdt projects not having a build.xml file in them.

I will really appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Irum Godil.